Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > Spanish Language and update problems
Spanish Language and update problems

2183 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-09 14:10:01

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Rey
    2015-12-24 16:13:07

Hi, my name is Reynaldo, I am from Honduras, I recently recieved my Autel Maxidas DS708, I selected Spanish language and it was working perfectly until I did the first update, after completed it the language switch to English automatically and I keep recieving the message "Language is not authorized" everytime I try to switch it to spanish.

There seems to be an update for my tool but when I try to update from the pc it seems that it is not available when I select mi SD Card, I also have problems logging in the website using the Maxidas browser. The icons on my tool don't show the logos of the different brands it supports, I mean it shows me the name of every brand it supports but not the logos. 

My tool S/N is: DS033Q012008

I'd really appreciate your help with these issues.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-12-25 02:25:13 (Reply to:Rey)

Hi, The S/N DS033Q012008 has been authorized to Spanish already. Please format the SD card and reload all update. To update this tool on PC, first you need to login Autel website, download and install the PC Suite software on the PC. Then download update via PC Suite to the SD card. By the way, please login Autel website on your own PC. The Maxidas browser may not work sometimes due to old version. Please try first and write to support@autel.com if there is any problem.  
    For the vehicle icons, kindly be noted that there are only descriptive logos available on our tools. 
    Thanks and Merry Christmas! 

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    fixbocar

2016-01-06 14:39:14

Hi good morning, I have the same problem as the partner Reinaldo of Honduras, after update can no longer select the Spanish language, my S / N: DS032Q012436, I thank you in advance and send a greeting.

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    fixbocar

2016-01-07 13:44:52

Hello again , Sorry, I put in a new thread, sorry.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2016-01-09 06:18:07 (Reply to:fixbocar)

Hi, your tool has been authorized to Spanish already. Please format the SD card and download all update again to check the result. Thanks!

•   Level 2   
    (25) points
    fixbocar

2016-01-09 14:10:01 (Reply to:Autel Support)

Thank you very much, problem solved, very effective support team, greetings.
  Total1 Pages